Konjac Foods Glucomannan Powder
- Low Calorie, High Impact.
- Fiber-Rich for Better Digestion.
- Say Goodbye to Bland Diets.
- Quick and Easy.
- Odor-Free Experience.
The Konjac Foods Glucomannan Powder is widely used in the food industry for its thickening, stabilizing, and gelling properties.
Konjac Foods Glucomannan Powder Specification
Low Calorie, High Impact: It contains only 6 calories per serving, making it the perfect choice for anyone on a low-calorie diet. Additionally, it greatly impacts your weight loss journey, thanks to its rich fiber content.
Fiber-Rich for Better Digestion: It is a rich source of dietary fiber, which helps aid digestion and promote weight loss. This product lets you enjoy a fulfilling meal without feeling weighed down or sluggish.
Say Goodbye to Bland Diets: It is a better pasta alternative that delivers great taste without eliminating your appetite. Say goodbye to bland diets and hello to delicious, satisfying meals.
Quick and Easy: It is quick and easy to prepare, making it a perfect choice for busy individuals or anyone looking for a hassle-free meal option.
Odor-Free Experience: Unlike other flour that have a bad smell, this is completely odor-free, ensuring a pleasant culinary experience with every meal.
Meat addition,jelly,beverage , dietary supplement
Food grade , pharmaceutical grade
IFS, BRC, KOSHER, HALAL, NOP, JAS, EC, HACCP
Store in a cool, dry place
Konjac Foods Glucomannan Powder Descriptions
Applications of Konjac Glucomannan Powder
Konjac gum is made from the root of the konjac plant, which is grown in China, Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. It is composed of 85-90% Glucomannan and is used in Asia to create flour and a high-viscosity jelly. It is synergistic with karrageenan and xanthan gum forming thermoreversible, elastic gels. It is recommended as a thickening and gelling agent for a wide variety of food including as a vegan substitute for gelatin.
Konjac glucomannan powder is great for making puddings, pancakes, and bread, as well as other baked goods. It acts as a thickener and binds the ingredients without imparting a scent or flavor. You can easily use it to replace a part of plain cereal flour and prepare dishes that will have a much lower caloric value.
- Food Products: Konjac is commonly used as a thickening agent in various food products such as sauces, gravies, dressings, and soups. It helps to increase the viscosity and improve the texture of these products.
- Beverages: Konjac can be used as a thickener in beverages like fruit juices, smoothies, and dairy alternatives. It imparts a desirable mouthfeel and helps to stabilize the suspension of particles.
- Emulsions: Konjac powder can stabilize emulsions by preventing the separation of oil and water phases. It is used in products like salad dressings, mayonnaise, and margarine to improve stability and texture.
- Dairy Products: Konjac powder can be used in dairy products like yogurt and ice cream to enhance stability, prevent syneresis (whey separation), and improve the creamy texture.
- Vegan and Vegetarian Alternatives: Konjac powder can create gel-like textures, making it useful for developing vegan and vegetarian alternatives to gelatin-based products. It is commonly used to make vegan jelly, gummy candies, and vegetarian capsules.
- Desserts: Konjac powder is used as a gelling agent in various desserts, including puddings, custards, and fruit jellies. It helps to create a firm and smooth gel texture.
- Meat and Seafood Products: Konjac powder can be used as a gelling agent in meat and seafood products to improve texture, binding, and water retention. It is often used in surimi-based products like imitation crab sticks.
What are the benefits?
Weight management: Glucomannan fills the stomach and slows the digestion process, which helps the consumer feel “full” for longer, reducing the urge for heavy meals or snacks.
Help control blood sugar level: By extending the time required to digest a meal, sugars and carbohydrates from other food intake are processed slower, which reduces spikes in blood sugar levels.
Reduce cholesterol: Glucomannan gel in the digestive system inhibits the absorption of lipids, such as LDL (bad cholesterol).
Regulate bowel movements: As with many food items that contain dietary fibers, glucomannan can help regulate bowel movements.
Maintaining normal cholesterol levels is crucial for a healthy body. Glucomannan, a soluble dietary fiber, has been proven to effectively maintain normal blood cholesterol levels. It is recommended to take 4g of glucomannan daily to achieve the beneficial effect.
In addition to its cholesterol-lowering properties, dietary fiber also plays a vital role in maintaining normal digestion and promoting a healthy digestive system. It is an essential component of a balanced diet and should not be overlooked.
Derived from the konjac tuber, an Asian plant, glucomannan is a natural and safe way to improve your overall health and well-being. So, if you are looking for a natural way to maintain normal blood cholesterol levels and promote a healthy digestive system, consider incorporating glucomannan into your daily routine.
According to European legislation, glucomannan is the only food with a scientifically proven weight loss effect, as certified by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).